Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Check out CherieCurrie.Com!!!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey folks....guess what!!!!
    Cherie's brand new Web Site is up and running!
    If anyone is looking for me, THAT is where I'll be!!

    It looks totally FANtastic Cherie! You, Mara and rocketmaster have done a splendiferous j.o.b. on CherieCurrie.Com 4 sure! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Check it out folks! Like Tony The Tiger would say,
    it's GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!

    Congrats Ms. Currie!
    Your fan, (big time)
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    Here's a link for my fellow Cherie Currie fans!

    http://www.cheriecurrie.com/

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info Gus...I will check it out right now!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great new site! Very stunning and appropriate for the lovely Ms. Currie [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    ( A Beauty With A Chainsaw )by/eric

    With one pull,this Rumbling,Thunderous sound of Artistic Beauty.
    She is off to carve a Desigh & Song within your heart.She can sing,she can dance,& she can act
    All in a breeze.
    She can slice & dice her way threw most toughest timber!
    Why you wait and see,She'll carve you a place in heaven.
    With just one pass She'll leave you fast behind.
    Cutting a shape to size.
    While holding her beautiful pieces of art like they were alive.
    With each shape taking its own personslity with grace and style.
    And you know ! Only a one of a kind can be so great.
    We all know her name it gives us a smile.........





    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] With my lov/Your Eric to c/c [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Wow! I love your photo gallery Cherie! Even more than before!!!
    Thanks for all the new additions! Has anyone ever told you that you are highly photogenic?
    Duh?!?!?!?!? [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    You look soooo young and beautiful in that "Exciting Idol of this year" photo! I've tried to win that on ebay but the bidding goes $ky high without a doubt!
    I like how you have incorporated the Chainsaw Chick photos into this gallery too.
    Your whole career in photos and video stills, all in one place. Who could ask for anything more? Not mwah, that's for sure!
    I also love what you had to say about this here message board, of yours, Cherie!
    Your new Web Site is absolutely wonderful young lady, as are you!!!
    Your fan,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    You haven't steered me wrong yet Gus. Neither has Tony. haha!
    I will check it out in the morning!
    Todd

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That's GRRRRRRREAT Todd! You WILL love it!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I hope everyone is enjoying Cherie's new site as much as I am!
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about it!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The new web site really is great. Congratulations on both sites Cherie!
    Todd

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello Gus
    Glad to see you keeping up the good work here.
    Do you know where that 'exciting idol of the year'
    photo comes from then?
    I have not seen it on Ebay as such in four years or anywhere else.
    The C C Fever is a blessing -I never found a cure fershaw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic